Analytical company Niko Partners conducted a study on women gamers in Asia. It turned out that their share in the region has reached 37%.
- The number of female gamers in Asia is growing faster than the number of male gamers. The average annual growth rate for women is 11%. For men, it’s half that rate.
- The Philippines has the highest percentage of female gamers. The lowest are in China and India.
- Women generate 23.5% of the Asian gaming market’s revenue.
- 95% of female gamers play on mobile devices.
- The top 5 popular genres among women are puzzle games (39.2%), MOBA (26.9%), battle royale (20.3%), simulation games (14.4%), and RPGs (11.1%).
Read the full report here