According to Sensor Tower, Whiteout Survival is the top South Korean strategy game in terms of revenue!
- The game has earned $130 million since its release on Feb. 9.
- Worldwide, Whiteout Survival has been downloaded more than 12 million times.
- In July this year, the game reached $32 million in monthly revenue and 3.4 million installations. These are records for two metrics.
- The U.S. (27.2%), South Korea (26.5%), Taiwan (6.8%), Germany (4.6%) and Japan (3.5%) are the major markets for the game in terms of revenue.
- In terms of downloads, the U.S. (19.7%) is also at the top of the list. Turkey (7.2%), South Korea (5.3%), Germany (5.2%), and Indonesia (4.4%) are next.
- The highest RPD – $52 – is in South Korea.
- Whiteout Survival is in 11th place on the list of top-earning games in South Korea. And at #1 among strategy games. Its revenue is more than twice as much as Top War: Battle Game, which ranks second.
- 58.1% of Whiteout Survival’s traffic in South Korea is paid. 41.9% is organic. That said, Sensor Tower notes that globally the situation is similar.
- Successful work with marketing and creatives allowed Whiteout Survival to become the leader in South Korea in terms of SOV (Share of Voice) on YouTube.