Appmagic presented the report about the top 10 mobile games of October 2023. AppMagic’s revenue data is presented with a detailed breakdown of all the expenses incurred, including the store commission and taxes that have been deducted from the total revenue. The information provided is comprehensive and transparent, allowing users to have a clear understanding of the net revenue earned from apps.
Revenue of top 10 mobile games of October 2023
- Honor of Kings is the leader. The game earned nearly $108 million in October. And that’s not including alternative stores.
- MONOPOLY GO! holds the second place. In October, the game earned $89.7 million. And the monthly revenue of the project continues to grow.
- Monster Strike returned to the top 10 at the 9th position. The game earned $58.6 million in October. 98% of the revenue came from Japan.
Downloads of top 10 mobile games of October 2023
- Real Car Driving: Race City 3D was the most downloaded game of the month, with 18.8 million downloads.
- Roblox came in second with 17 million downloads, followed by Subway Surfers in third with 16.4 million installations.
- The only new game on the chart is Ramp Car Games: GT Car Stunts by Fun Drive Games. The game was downloaded 14.8 million times in October.