The AR game Monster Hunter Now with IAP exceeded $21 million in revenue, according to data from the AppMagic. This made the title the third highest-grossing mobile game in Niantic’s portfolio.
Previously, the third place was occupied by Pikmin Bloom with $19.3 million in revenue.
According to AppMagic, Niantic’s top 5 games by IAP revenue (including tax deductions and store shares) are now as follows:
- Pokémon GO – $5.1 billion
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – $27.9 million
- Monster Hunter Now – $21.08 million
- Pikmin Bloom – $19.3 million
- Ingress Prime – $9.1 million
Monster Hunter Now was released on September 14, 2023. A week after the release, the developers announced that the number of downloads of the game reached 5 million.