The collectible card game Marvel Snap is one year old: it was released on October 18, 2022. Today, the game by Nuverse, Second Dinner Studios, Inc. earned over $116 million on mobile devices in one year, according to AppMagic.
- The annual revenue of mobile Marvel Snap with IAP amounted to $116.76 million. This is after deducting taxes and storers’ shares.
- The game earned the most in the U.S. ($71 million), U.K. ($4.9 million), Canada ($4.3 million), South Korea ($4.18 million) and Italy ($3.7 million).
- The best month for Marvel Snap was December, with IAP revenue of $13.8 million. The game now earns an average of about $8-9 million per month.
- The game has collected 23.7 million downloads.
- The top markets for downloads were the US (5.5 million), Brazil (2.6 million), Indonesia (1.7 million), Italy (1.1 million) and the UK (1.06 million).
Marvel Snap was most actively downloaded last October: the game was downloaded 7.8 million times during the month. After that, downloads dropped dramatically, dropping to an average of 900,000 downloads per month.