HC.Games in conjunction with Appmagic presents the top mobile game publishers of 2022! The mobile games industry is experiencing explosive growth, with billions of people around the world playing games on their smartphones and tablets. This has made it a highly competitive space, with thousands of developers and publishers vying for players’ attention.
10 top mobile game publishers of 2022
Azur Games — the top publisher in 2022 with a combined total of 1.3 billion downloads of their games! The most downloaded game for the year is Worms Zone.io — Hungry Snake, with 64 million installations.
Israeli game developer and publisher Supersonic Studios are in second place with 1.2 billion downloads. Two of its games surpassed 100 million downloads: Bridge Race (134 million) and Going Balls (103 million).
SayGames is a developer and publisher of mobile games based in Belarus. The total amount of downloads of their games reach 1.1 billion. The game Race Master 3D — Car Racing for 2022 was downloaded more than 137 million times.
VOODOO is a French developer and publisher of mobile games that have released several successful titles, including Snake VS Block and Helix Jump in fifth place. The company’s most downloaded games for 2022 were aquapark.io with 52 million installs and Hole.io with 44 million.
ABI Global and Outfit7 Limited are known for their casual hits 1945 Air Force, My Talking Tom. And BabyBus has developed free digital content for kids with beautiful sound (educational stories), great looks (children’s songs and animations) and surprisingly fun content (interactive apps) that are presented in a wonderful and engaging way and are known worldwide.
The second top 10 mobile game publishers of 2022
These publishers work with developers to bring new and interesting games to market, and often have well-known games in their portfolio. Many game publishers are also involved in the development of new game technologies and trends, and they are always on the lookout for ways to innovate new experiences for players. They certainly deserve your attention.
- Zego Studio – a developer and publisher of mobile games from China won 2022 with Car Games 3D: Car Racing with 58 million downloads.
- Homa crossed the half-billion download mark when their chart-topping hit Merge Master: Dinosaur Monster amassed 106 million downloads, a very good result.
- EA (Electronic Arts) is a prominent American game publisher with many successful projects and ended the year in 13th place with FIFA Mobile (112 million downloads).
- Miniclip is a Swiss developer and publisher of mobile games which released 8 Ball Pool with 117 million downloads.
- Garena is a Singapore-based video game publisher. Their game Garena Free Fire received 265 million downloads.
- Good Job Games is a mobile game developer and publisher from South Korea. Paper Fold was downloaded 52 million times in 2022.
- TapNation is a mobile game developer and publisher from France. They finished the year with Thief Puzzle: to pass a level and 74 million downloads.
- Yso Corp finished the year with 19 million downloads of Stretch Guy.
- Gameloft is a well-known French video game publisher that has released many successful games. Asphalt 8 received 46 million downloads.
- King is a British developer and publisher of mobile games that released Candy Crush Saga completes the top mobile game publishers with 170 million downloads.
The mobile game industry has faced a number of challenges in the past, such as high competition and the need to constantly adapt to changes in technology and player preferences. In addition, the COVID-19 pandemic has significantly impacted the industry, and many companies have faced financial problems due to the economic downturn. Despite these challenges, the mobile gaming industry remains strong and continues to be a popular form of entertainment for players around the world.